Terms and Conditions
2023 ADIDAS NEXT GENERATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 2023 Euroleague Basketball Adidas Next Generation Tournament Finals (the “Event”) is organised by Euroleague Ventures S.A. (hereinafter “Organizer”). The Organizer has contracted the services of Bilietai.lt (the “Ticketing Platform”) as the responsible to process the Event ticket purchases and invoices on behalf of the Organizer. The Event will take place in Kaunas, Lithuania at the Kaunas Sports Hall (the “Arena”). Games will start at 09:00 every day from May 18 to May 20, and the Finals game will start at 12:30 on May 21. The last game of each gameday
Organizer reserves the right to make alterations to the time, date, and location of the Event due to extraordinary circumstances including force majeure, safety and/or security reasons or other decisions made by any competent authority which have an impact on the Event being held at the Arena.
The teams will qualify for the 2023 Euroleague Basketball Adidas Next Generation Tournament Finals in the following manner:
Four (4) Qualifiers tournament taking place between December 2022 and April 2023 are organized to determine the teams playing during the Event.
Winner of each Qualifiers will participate in the Event that takes place from May 18 to 21 as well as four (4) teams invited by the organizer.
For any questions regarding the ticketing purchase, please contact the Ticketing Platform Customer Care Centre at [email protected]
You are kindly requested to send all queries in English or Lithuanian. Queries sent in other languages will be translated using an automatic translator and the response will be provided in English or Lithuanian.
Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, if necessary, to ensure proper and safe staging of the Event. Organizer will notify Customers of such changes via an email sent to the address indicated when purchasing the Ticket. In case the changes are substantial (i.e. materially affect the Event), Customer will have the choice to consent to such changes or to withdraw the purchase already concluded and receive a refund according to the Refund Policy.
Should any provisions of the Terms and Conditions, Event Rules, In-Arena Code of Conduct or Arena Rules be declared void, ineffective, illegal or unenforceable by any competent court, regulator or authority the remainder of these shall remain in effect as if such void, ineffective, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) had not been included and where required and/or permitted under applicable law, the invalid provision shall be replaced with a provision, which closely approximates the purpose of such invalid provision.
Euroleague Basketball takes the health and safety of all attendees very seriously. For this purpose, it is mandatory for the Ticket holders to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and the recommendations of the health authorities and medical experts. In all cases, the Ticket holders will need to respect the hygienic concept of the Kaunas Sports Hall, their hygiene rules and regulations for attending events.
Organizer will not process or store this information, nor will create a file with them.
Each ticket (hereinafter “Ticket”) entitles you to attend the selected day(s) of the Event.
Sales are subject to taxes and a service fee from the Ticketing Platform. Said service fee is added on top of the face value of each Ticket. This charge shall not in any case exceed €1.5 for General Public Tickets, and €5 for the Scout Packages.
Ticket price includes local taxes.
Accessible Seats: A limited number of accessible seating positions are available in Kaunas Sports Hall for people with limited mobility. Accessible tickets must be purchased directly at the box-office of Kaunas Sports Hall.
Scout packages: these packages grant the holder the following benefits which are included within the price of the ticket: i) referential seats in the Arena; ii) catering; iii) working area within the Arena (this area will be equipped with tables, seats, and Wi-Fi; all equipment is to be shared); iv) statistics physically distributed during games; v) game videos, upon request, which use shall be limited to professional purposes and the scout is duly informed that it is banned from sharing the content with third-parties; vi) transportation from Vilnius to Kaunas (schedules to be indicated by Organizer). For more information, please send an email to [email protected]
Other important information:
The games will start every day from May 18 to May 20 at 09:00 (EET); final schedules will be published on the Organizer’s website. The Final game of the Event will be played on May 21 at 12:30 (EET).
Customers will be able to purchase tickets granting free sitting access to the Arena. Free sitting granted within the area reserved for each ticket category.
Every customer can order a maximum of 6 (six) Tickets.
Tickets can be purchased by an active credit or debit card with the CVC number. Customer understands and agrees that in the event that Customers’ bank rejects payment of the purchase price tickets will not be allocated. Tickets can be also purchased by cash at the box-office at the Arena.
The Ticketing Platform may provide Customer with information on the currency exchange rates and the purchase price in euros. This information is provided for information purposes only. Credit card issuing bank will apply its own currency exchange rated (if applicable) and may levy additional fees or charges for such transaction. Customer shall contact their respective credit card issuing bank before purchasing a Ticket in order to enquire about the credit card issuing bank’s exchange rates, charges or fees. Neither Organizer or the Ticketing Platform shall be responsible for any such exchange rates, fees or charges levied by the credit card issuing bank. Purchased Tickets will be emailed to the customers at the email address they have provided during the purchase process on the Ticketing Platform immediately after the process is completed and the payment has been successfully registered. It is responsibility of the Customer to contact the Organizer ([email protected]) at least twenty-four (24) hours before the Event in case that purchased Tickets are not received.
Customers are requested to review their Tickets for any inaccuracies, in particular with regards to their Ticket(s) quantity, price and category. Any inaccuracies shall be immediately notified to Organizer at least twenty-four (24) hours before the start of the Event.
Entry to the Arena is only permitted with a valid Ticket, each of which will grant access to only one person. Ticket holders will be allowed to leave the Arena and will be provided a bracelet for their re-entrance.
Organizer shall not be responsible for defective, lost or stolen Ticket(s) and will accept no obligation to reissue any such Ticket(s) provided that where there is a defect of a Ticket entirely attributable to Organizer or Ticketing Platform, Organizer shall where reasonably possible block the Ticket connected after notification of the defect and issue a new Ticket upon provision of sufficient evidence form the Customer and provided that Organizer has been notified of such defect within ten (10) days of receipt of Ticket.
Resale of the Ticket is not permitted.
Children under thirty-six (36) months may enter the Arena without a Ticket provided that they are accompanied by an adult but must sit on said adult’s lap. In order to demonstrate the age of the child, ID proof may be required to be shown at the entrance. Organizer will not process or store this information, nor will create a file with them.
Children under the age of sixteen (16) years need to be accompanied by an adult to enter the Arena. The adult has to be older than eighteen (18) years.
Tickets purchased at any vendor or platform that is not displayed on www.f4tickets.com will not be considered as valid, and therefore will not grant access to the Event.
By buying a Ticket, Customer agrees on the Terms and Conditions, the Event Rules and the Euroleague Basketball In-Arena Code of Conduct. By entering the Arena, Customer agrees to be subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the Event Rules and the Euroleague Basketball In Arena Code of Conduct.
Tickets shall not be used for any promotion, advertising, fundraising, auction, raffle or any other similar commercial or non-commercial purposes, or used as a prize (or part of a prize) in any contest, competition, promotional game of change, lottery or sweepstake. Tickets used in breach of this shall be void with no right to a refund and will be refused or be evicted from the Arena and may be liable to further legal action.
Any unauthorised sale or transfer of a Ticket may be reported to the police.
7. Customer acknowledges and accepts that Organizer may use service providers throughout the sales process, However, Tickets shall remain the property of Organizer at all times.
8. Ticket holders understand and accept that given the particularities of the Event and the international broadcast of the same, their image may be recorded. By purchasing a Ticket and attending the Event, Ticket holders acknowledge and consent to being photographed, filmed or taped by Organizer and its affiliates (including but not limited to Euroleague Properties SA) and/or any third parties appointed thereby, which shall have the right, for the maximum term permitted under applicable laws to use, broadcast, and publish and license only for commercial or promotional purposes, without any requirement for payment of money or other form of consideration, the Ticket holder’s voice, image and likeness by means of live or recorded video and/or audio display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies.
9. All online ticket purchases are final, regardless of which eight (8) teams qualify to play the Event and that (except in case of cancellation, abandonment or postponement of the Event under the terms detailed in the Refund Policy) no cancellations will be permitted and/or refunds or exchanges given.
10. In the event of cancellation, postponement or significant postponement or relocation of the Event, Customers will be bound by the Refund Policy in respect of any refunds of the face value of the Tickets purchased provided however that it shall in no case entitle the Customer to a refund of the Ticketing Platform services fee or a refund of any other costs and expenses incurred by the buyer in connection with the experience (for example, travel or accommodation).
11. The Refund Policy states that in the event of cancellation, or significant relocation of the Event, all Customers who purchased Tickets through the official ticket sales platforms will be entitled to a refund. The refund will provide Ticket buyers with the amount they paid for their tickets less service fees (no more than €1.5 for General Public Tickets, and €5 for Scout Packages) which are subject to the Ticketing Platform terms and conditions. The refund will be completed no later than one (1) month after the request made by Customer is accepted or in case that the Organizer automatically decides to refund all Customers, no later than one (1) month after Organizer’s notification.
12. Customer attending the Event voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury (including injuries resulting in death) or damages to its property or possessions and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the Event, whether occurring prior to, during or after the Event, however caused.
13. By purchasing tickets customer acknowledges that has read, understood and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Event Rules and the Euroleague Basketball In-Arena Code of Conduct.
14. Customer warrants that any information provided when purchasing the Tickets is true. If Customer is subsequently found to be in breach, Organizer shall be entitled to void Customer’s tickets (if issued).
15. Organizer shall not be responsible for any interruptions and/or restrictions to the view of the games of the Event caused by virtue of the position of the selected seat and/or the actions of other spectators.
16. The contract between the customer and Organizer made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been made in Luxembourg.
17. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions, Event Rules or Euroleague Basketball In-Arena Code of Conduct shall entitle Organizer to cancel and invalidate the Ticket with no right to a refund. Additionally, Organizer shall have the right to claim for caused damages as a consequence of said breach.
· Entrance to the Arena will be permitted during such hours as specified on the Ticket or as published on https://www.euroleague.net/
· Entrance to the Arena shall be subject to:
o Compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the Event Rules, the In-Arena Code of Conduct, the applicable laws (whether statutory or otherwise including health and safety requirements) or other laws and regulations issued by any authority that has jurisdiction or authority in relation to the holding of the Event in the Arena.
o Presentation of a valid Ticket per person.
o For safety and security purposes, if and when requested by stewards, safety personnel and/or any other legally authorised persons representing the Organizer, shall submit to inspections, body checks and examinations (including through the use of technical aids) to ensure that they are not in possession of dangerous, prohibited or unauthorised items and be subject to additional safety controls inside the Arena, as the case may arise. The inspection may include the review of the necessary documentation (including but not limited to covid passport); Organizer will not process or store this information, nor will create a file with them.
· Access is permitted with a printed Ticket ([email protected]) or with an e-Ticket (mobile ticket).
· In the case of a printed Ticket ([email protected]), each Ticket shall be printed on a white DIN A4 paper sheet.
· When printing, the Ticket should not be resized (otherwise the barcode will not be readable).
· The barcode shall be displayed in a high-quality print.
· No fold shall be made over the barcode and the paper sheet shall not come into contact with liquids.
· It is highly recommended to use a laser printer or high-quality ink printer. Neither Ticketing Platform or Organizer are responsible for the printing on a lower quality printer (resolution under 300dpi or Matrix printer), which may not enable access to the Arena.
· Customers shall have their Ticket ready to show at the Arena entrance and shall keep it with them during the whole duration of the Event.
· Defective Tickets such as for example tickets not being displayed due to defective mobile phone or insufficient battery or with incorrect information being displayed on the Ticket, with illegible printing or missing seat numbers, will be rejected at the entrance to the Arena without any right to a refund or compensation.
· Customer shall have a valid ID or Passport with them at the entrance of the Arena, as it might be requested to be shown. Organizer will not process or store this information, nor will create a file with them.
· Each Ticket (and the included barcode) will authorize only one entrance to the Arena. Exit from the Arena and subsequent re-entry with the same ticket will be authorized. Ticket holders wishing to exit the Arena and come back later on that same day will be provided with a bracelet allowing their re-entrance. To show the bracelet is mandatory to re-enter to the Arena.
· The barcode is unique to each Ticket.
· Ticket copies, misuses or abuses will be prosecuted in accordance to the applicable laws.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA?
All personal data submitted to us through the use of the Ticketing Platform for the Ticket purchase will be included in a database property of Euroleague Ventures SA, with address at 60 Grand Rue, L-1660 Luxembourg, and managed by Nacionalinis Bilietų plantintojas JSC with address J. Jasinskio g. 12, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania and Euroleague Entertainment and Services SLU with address at Quatre Camins 9-13, 08022 Barcelona, Spain (hereinafter, “EES”).
The data protection officer can be contacted at [email protected].
The Organizer is the controller of your personal data. As the responsible entity for processing your data, the Organizer ensures that the processing of the personal data you provide takes place in compliance with the provisions of the current legislation on data protection and in accordance with European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The purposes of the processing will be to:
1. Manage your relationship with the Organizer: which includes managing the Ticket purchase, post-sale service, billing and collection, fulfilment of accounting and tax obligations, execute the Terms and Conditions and inform you about activities related to the Event.
2. Compliance and security control: guarantee compliance with applicable regulations and existing prohibitions, guarantee the security in the Arena and its surrounding area, including by means of video surveillance and advice and legal defence of the Organizer.
3. Provision of commercial communications: If you consent, Organizer will process your personal data to send you commercial communications about products, services, news, offers and contests around EuroLeague and its official sponsors.
4. Diffusion of the Event: given the particularities of the Event and the international broadcast of the same, your image may be recorded and diffused with informative purposes
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
1. With respect to the management of your relationship with the Organizer: the processing of your personal data linked to that purpose is strictly necessary to i) comply with a legal relationship between you and the Organizer (Art. 6.1b GDPR), ii) to comply with the accounting and tax obligations (Art. 6.1c GDPR) and iii) Organizer’s legitimate interest (Art. 6.1f GDPR);
2. With reference to the Compliance and security control: The processing of your personal data linked to this purpose is strictly necessary in order to i) comply with the applicable legal obligations (Art. 6.1c GDPR), ii) ensure the public interest of all people who attend or participate in the Event (Art. 6.1e GDPR) and iii) Organizer’s legitimate interest (Art. 6.1f GDPR);
3. Regarding the provision of commercial communications: Your own consent (Art. 6.1a GDPR); and
4. With reference to the diffusion of the Event: Organizer’s legitimate interest (Art. 6.1f GDPR).
WHAT TYPE OF DATA DOES ORGANIZER PROCESS?
Organizer process the personal data necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, which are:
· Name and surname;
· Purchase data: partial card number, date of purchase and the amount of purchase, and Ticketing provider’s bank sub-processors (banks which facilitate the payment) will process card number, cvc code and the date of card expiry.
You guarantee that the personal data provided to Organizer for the purposes of the Tickets purchase is true and accurate.
HOW LONG DOES ORGANIZER KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will only be processed for as long as it is necessary, useful and relevant to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
Upon termination of the contractual relationship, your personal data will be stored and properly blocked to the only effects of fulfilling the legal or contractual obligations that are of application during five (5) years or the time strictly necessary for this purpose.
Nevertheless, the data related to billing and accounting will be kept for a period up to ten (10) years from the accrual date of the Ticket purchase.
For the provision of commercial communications, your personal data will be kept as long as you have not withdrawn your consent. You can oppose and/or withdraw your consent for this processing at any time.
Any personal data, image or voice obtained from the recording of the Event will be stored for as long as the journalistic interest remains and, in any case, for Organizer’s own newspaper library.
In the scenario that the applicable regulations in Lithuania and recommendations from the health authorities require you to have a valid COVID passport certificate or to submit a negative PCR test to access the Arena, said information will be only shown to the Event stewards, the Organizer will not process or store this information, nor will create a file with it.
WHO WILL RECEIVE YOUR DATA?
We may share your personal data with public organizations, judges, courts and, in general, competent authorities when we have the legal obligation to provide them and to some third-party services providers (which may be based outside the European Economic Area) as a consequence of the provision of services.
Please note that we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the European Economic Area and under the GDPR. Euroleague Basketball follows strict criteria of selection of service providers in order to comply with their obligations in terms of data protection and undertakes to sign with them the corresponding data processing contracts and/or if required, the standard contractual clauses, through which they will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, use the personal data for the agreed purposes and acting only on the documented instructions of the Organizer.
Nacionalinis Bilietų plantintojas is a private company with registered office address at J. Jasinskio g. 12, LT-01112 Vilnius and Euroleague Entertainment and Services SLU with address at Quatre Camins 9-13, 08022 Barcelona, Spain will process certain personal data to provide the contracted services. Nacionalinis bilietų platintojas JSC will process certain personal data in the role of processor.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
You can exercise, at any time, under the terms established by law, your rights of access, rectification or deletion of data, as well as request restrictions on the processing of your personal data, oppose its processing or request the portability of your data, by sending a postal communication to the address indicated above or by writing an e-mail to [email protected]
In any case, you can file a complaint before the National Commission for Data Protection from the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and/or before any other competent data protection authority.
In the event that the Organizer is in breach of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, the Organizer shall only be responsible for such loss or damage suffered by the Customer which was reasonably foreseeable as a result of the breach. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable or contemplated at the time Customer entered into a contract pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
In any event, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Organizer hereby excludes any liability for loss, damage or injury to a Customer and/or their property or possessions, including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of enjoyment or travel or accommodation costs, regardless of whether the loss or damage would arise in the ordinary course of the Event; is reasonably foreseeable or is in the contemplation of the parties or otherwise.
Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions, Organizer does not seek to exclude or limit its liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for death or personal injury caused by Organizer’s gross negligence or for any other matter for which it is not possible to exclude or limit liability by law.
Nothing stated or implied in these Terms and Conditions will affect Customer’s statutory rights or any rights that can’t be excluded under the applicable laws.
A ticket (“Ticket”) is subject to revocation upon violation of the following rules. The Ticket holder, and any minor accompanying them (individually and collectively, the “Holder”), agrees to all the terms and conditions established herein and must respect the Terms and Conditions, the Event Rules, the In-Arena Code of Conduct and all UE laws and regulations concerning sports events.
The Holder must act in accordance with the following rules and restrictions:
The entry and stay in the Arena for the Event is subject to the compliance with all applicable regulations of the Terms and Conditions, Arena rules, Event Rules, and the EB In-Arena Code of Conduct. Holders must keep the Ticket with them for the entire period in the Arena and submit it at the request of the Event security staff for checking at any given time.
1. The holders agree to sit in their assigned seats, behave in a civic way and comply with the Arena Rules, Terms and Conditions and the EB In-Arena Code of Conduct and the instructions provided by Event staff, thus avoiding situations that may jeopardise the safety and security or well-being of the spectators, participants and Event staff and/or hinder the smooth running of the Event.
2. Holders shall be strictly forbidden inside the Arena to express, to disseminate of any insulting, racist, xenophobic, sexist, religious, political or other illegal/prohibited messages, particularly discriminatory propaganda messages or being in possession of such material.
3. Without limitation, it is strictly forbidden to do any of the following inside the Arena:
a. Occupy or access areas which are close to the public or for which access is unauthorised in accordance with the relevant Ticket category held by Holder.
b. Restrict or loiter in areas open to traffic, footpaths and roadways, entrances and exits to visitor areas and emergency exits
c. Engage in any other conduct which may endanger any person at the Arena.
4. Fans supporting the teams participating in the Event may not be segregated at the Arena and each Holder agrees to behave responsibly and in line with safety and security standards.
5. Holders shall not take, record and/or transmit any sound, image and/or description of the Arena or the Event (as well as any result and/or statistics of the Event) other than for his/her exclusive, private and domestic use (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by wat of example only, shall not include recording and/or transmitting any sound, image and/or description of the Arena for any commercial purpose). It is strictly forbidden to disseminate over the Internet, radio, television or any other current and/or future media, any sound, picture, image, data, description, result and/or statistics of the Event in whole or in part, or to assist any other person(s) conducting such activities. Copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned to Organizer. Where assignment is not possible under applicable laws, Holder grants to Organizer an exclusive, irrevocable and royalty free license to use such copyright, database and other intellectual property rights. Holder agrees (if and whenever required to do so by Organizer) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such rights to Organizer absolutely and free of all encumbrances and other charges.
6. Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry or escort from the Arena every person who does not comply with the Event Rules, Arena Rules, Terms and Conditions and/or EB In-Arena Code of Conduct and/or the conditions specified on the Ticket, who is or seems to be under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic or stimulant drugs or similar substances, or whose behaviour is disorderly in the reasonable opinion of Organizer. In these cases, no refunds or compensation of any kind will be provided to the Holder.
7. In case of injury of any person, the Holder must notify the Event staff immediately.
8. It is not permitted to bring into the Arena any alcoholic drinks, food, bottles, cans and any other type of containers (excluding labelled medication accompanied by medical prescription and baby food in permitted recipients); narcotics, psychotropic or stimulant drugs or similar substances; political and advertising materials; glass and toxic substances; bags larger than 25 litre capacity; any type of weapons or objects that may be used as such (lighters, -, sticks, pressurised containers, flagpoles, etc.); flares, fireworks, explosives or, in general, inflammable, smoky or corrosive products. Likewise, it is not permitted to bring any kind of drones or animals, except for guide dogs. It is forbidden to bring any object that may disturb the job of the people involved in a game, such as laser pointers, whistles and loudspeakers. It is forbidden to bring flags and banners larger than 2m x 3m provided that they are fire resistance approved. Banners and flags may not be hung in the Arena unless express authorization has been provided by Organizer for a specific space It is also prohibited to use banners, symbols, emblems or texts that directly or indirectly incite violence or that include discriminatory messages. Only the consumption of food and drinks purchased in the Arena is permitted. Organizer reserves the right to forbid the entry of coins and umbrellas. Items that resemble any of the above prohibited items may likewise not be allowed. Smoking inside the Arena is prohibited. No refunds or compensations will be provided to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected from the Arena on account of the above.
9. Small personal photo cameras and phones are allowed into the Arena. DSLR or SLR cameras with lens up to 55mm are also allowed. DSLR or SLR with lens over 55mm, digital HD video cameras, standard or mini-tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted into the Arena, so you are kindly requested not to bring it along.
Code of Conduct
EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL IN-ARENA CODE OF CONDUCT
Euroleague Basketball is committed to providing a fun, welcoming, safe and enjoyable experience. It is the collective objective of the league and its clubs to do everything possible to assure that our games provide a memorable experience for all of our fans, regardless of sports results.
Euroleague Basketball values the support of all our fans – whether they are home or visiting team supporters, players, coaches, referees, season ticket customers, part of a group, single-game or mini-plan buyers, employees, partners, media, team/arena personnel and guests. We thank you in advance for your patronage and cooperation in adhering to the Euroleague Basketball In-Arena Code of Conduct (the “Code of Conduct”).
This Code of Conduct applies to any person in the Arena.
● Respect all attendees and personnel.
● Refrain from any physical harm or threats, and from any disruptive behaviour, including abusive, lewd and vulgar language, obscene gestures or messages, or any clothing featuring the above that directly or indirectly incites violence.
● Sit only in your assigned reserved seat (unless you have a ticket in a general admission sector), and be prepared to show your ticket to ushers, stewards or security personnel when requested.
● Comply with requests from arena or Organizer’s related personnel regarding arena policies, this Code of Conduct and emergency procedures.
Individuals are encouraged to report any failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct to the security personnel and/or any other channel made available by the Organizer.
● No person will violate any local, regional or national laws.
● No person will enter or remain on the arena property for unlawful purposes.
● No unauthorised person will interfere with the free passage of game attendees in public areas by deliberately obstructing or blocking aisles, walkways or other areas commonly used for public access or egress.
● No person will take, deface, degrade, damage or destroy — including but not limited to littering, spitting, painting, cutting, urinating, or defecating on — any property that does not belong to them.
● All persons are expected at all times to treat players, coaches, referees, game personnel, entertainers, arena personnel and all individuals inside the arena with respect, decorum and proper etiquette.
● Unless the proper credentials or tickets have been issued, no person will enter or attempt to enter any area of the arena that is not intended for public enjoyment and access, including but not limited to any offices, storage units, television production areas, media areas, concession stands, locker rooms, or other back-of-house areas.
● No person will engage in conduct that disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the arena and/or the presentation of the games or its participants, including but not limited to vendors, media, partners, players, coaches, referees, security personnel and club/arena/league personnel.
● Disruptive behaviour is conduct that causes other persons attending games, including club/arena/league personnel, players, referees, partners, vendors and guests to experience unreasonable annoyance or alarm and includes but is not limited to conduct that involves the use of abusive, threatening or vulgar language, gestures or signs.
● Euroleague Basketball welcome all people and do not and will not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status. Any person using language, gestures or signage that is discriminatory or shows a lack of respect will not be tolerated and is ground for timely removal from the arena and other potential actions, including permanent ban from the arena and attendance at Euroleague Basketball related games.
● No person will take, deface, degrade, damage or destroy materials, equipment, furniture, fixtures or other types of personal property belonging to the arena, league or club, or its customers, vendors, partners, media and guests; nor use them in a manner that is inconsistent with the customary use thereof, or in a destructive, abusive or potentially damaging manner, or in a manner that is likely to cause a person injury.
● All persons entering the arena are subject to search.
● Use of tobacco products (including e-cigarettes and vaping devices) or illegal drugs of any kind inside or immediately adjacent to the arena, except in designated areas, is not allowed.
● No alcoholic beverages may be brought inside the arena from the outside.
● No weapons whatsoever are allowed inside the arena, including knives, guns, brass knuckles, flares/firecrackers poles/sticks, laser pointers or any other device that can be used to cause harm or injury to another person.
● Whistles are not allowed inside the arena, as well as horns/sirens/megaphones that make the same sound as the scorer’s table signals.
● No person will be visibly intoxicated and/or under the influence of illegal substances.
● No person will distribute, display (including on apparel) or place handbills, flyers or posters, play music, promote brands or conduct any form of business or commercial activity, unless authorised in writing by the club and allowed in accordance with local, regional and/or national laws.
● Banners, signs and/or flags are allowed, subject to adherence to the principles of respect and language, as stated above. Affixing banners, signs and/or flags to arena handrails, stairs or other locations that may violate emergency evacuation procedures or public safety is not allowed – fans bringing signs must only affix them in accordance with Organizer’s policies.
● Throwing any objects is prohibited.
● All persons must wear shirt, pants and shoes (including skirts or shorts).
● All persons’ personal hygiene and clothing cleanliness must comply with commonly acceptable social standards.
● No person will engage in sexual conduct inside or immediately adjacent to the arena.
● Faces may not be covered at any time – any headwear that is worn must not cover the face in any way unless it is mandated by local regulations and/or the Covid Protocol to use a surgical face mask or equivalent to cover nose and mouth in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Additional Provisions for Courtside and Bench Seat Ticket Holders:
● Standing is to be limited to a minimum.
● Courtside and bench seat ticket holders will remain seated while the game is in progress.
● Accessing and/or leaving the courtside seats is permitted when the game is not in play.
● Courtside and bench seat ticket holders may not step forward onto the court at any time nor interfere with the free movement of referees, players or team/arena personnel.
● Courtside and bench seat ticket holders may not interfere with portable TV cameras or accredited staff’s photo or video cameras.
● No banners, signs or flags are permitted in the courtside and bench seats, nor can any clothing item be held up obstructing the visibility of others.
● Musical or noisy items are not allowed in the courtside and bench seats.
Violations of the Code of Conduct:
The Organizer and local authorities reserve the right to prohibit admission to the arena and/or expel any person who violates the Code of Conduct.